Thursday, August 25, 2005

Chocolate from Europe does indeed own.

As I'm washing out the bowl that contained my [just-devoured] Fruity Pebbles, I turned to look at the bookshelf for something to read, and lo! I will not tolerate such defacement. Beware, for Erick keeps score.

[For the readers: Instead of having a TV or an entertainment center or whatever in our living room, in keeping with the theme of the apartment (that is, nerdery), we have a bookshelf and a winerack as our centerpieces, both stocked with rather fine items. The "defacement" in question: My Cambell "Biology" and Ross "Intro. to Corporate Finance" were turned around in their spots on the bookshelf, their titles thus hidden. Such an act could only be the work of the hater Tony, who just cannot comprehend the greatness of such awesome subjects of study - a true Barbarian, to be sure.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home